Fibroid Treatment in Boston, MA
At Brigham/Faulkner Ob/Gyn Associates we recognize that for many women, uterine fibroids can present symptoms that negatively impact the quality of their lives.
While there are many treatment options for uterine fibroids, the success or outcomes of these treatments depend upon the skill of the physician and on the needs of the patient. That is why so many of the women in the greater Boston area have come to us for their care.
Leadership in the treatment of fibroids
Brigham/Ob/Gyn Associates is proud to have on staff Dr. James Greenberg. Dr. Greenberg:
- is one of the Boston area’s leading gynecologists and recognized authority in the management and treatment of fibroids.
- specializes in conventional and minimally invasive surgical and non-surgical approaches to treating fibroids and has helped us to achieve excellent outcomes.
- is an acknowledged leader in the field and is involved in educating other physicians in his techniques and procedures.
Medical expertise, experience and compassionate care
Dr. Greenberg’s skills are continuously being applied and shared throughout the Boston area and beyond. He is:
- an Associate Professor of the Harvard Medical School and works with other physicians in refining treatments and procedures.
- a member of the Gynecologic surgical team at Brigham Women’s and Brigham and Women’s Faulkner Hospitals and brings his unique skills to patients who come to be treated from throughout the US and beyond.
- recognized by Boston Magazine’s “Top Docs” as one of the area’s top gynecologists for 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017.
Providing the right treatment
One of the key benefits the physicians at Brigham/Faulkner Ob/Gyn provide to their patients is making sure the right procedure (or no procedure) is performed to treat the specific problem each individual is experiencing. Because each patient has different experiences and expectations related to their fibroids, selecting the right surgical or non-surgical approach will make a significant difference in patient outcomes. These procedures include:
- Minimally invasive surgical:
- Open surgery
- Referrals for uterine artery embolization (UAE)
Specific treatments include:
For more information
To find out more about having us treat your fibroid condition or to schedule an appointment, please call us at 617-893-7003.