Minimally Invasive Surgery
Our surgical team performs procedures involving the female reproductive system. Benefits of minimally invasive surgery can include less pain, fewer complications and shorter recovery time. We are committed to finding the best surgical option for you. Our doctors use the latest technologies in minimally invasive surgeries including the da Vinci Surgical robot.
Ob/Gyn minimally invasive surgery options include:
- Hysterectomy – laparoscopic, vaginal or open approaches.
- Myomectomy – laparoscopic, hysteroscopic or open approaches.
- Laparoscopy – (small camera inserted into the abdomen) for removal of ovaries or ovarian masses, fibroids, hysterectomy, treatment of endometriosis.
- Hysteroscopy – (small camera brought into the uterus) for removal of polyps or fibroids.
- Endometrial ablation – a treatment for heavy menstrual bleeding and a possible alternative to hysterectomy in some cases.