Obstetricians in Boston, MA
You and your baby deserve the best at Brigham & Women’s Hospital
When the time comes to choose a physician to help you through your pregnancy and the delivery of your baby, you can trust the team of physicians at Brigham/Faulkner Ob/Gyn Associates to provide the care you need with trust and compassion. Our office is conveniently located in the Brigham & Women’s Faulkner campus and all of deliveries are done at the world-famous, Brigham & Women’s Hospital in Boston.
We are committed and dedicated to becoming your partner in making your pregnancy and birthing experience joyful and rewarding as you bring a new life into the world. As our patient, we promise to treat you as a unique individual with utmost respect and with the latest in obstetric care during this wonderful time.
Why so many women choose Brigham/Faulkner Ob/Gyn Associates
Our patients come to us from all walks of life. They do so because of our broad experience in delivering countless infants and our commitment to delivering the highest quality obstetric care. We consider this an important time when a trusted and caring relationship is important.
We approach your pregnancy with enthusiasm and excitement and we understand the range of emotions that pregnancy brings. Our goal is to build and instill confidence and trust as your partner and we will endeavor to maintain the trust placed in us.
A highly personalized approach to obstetrical care
Our personal approach to obstetrics helps us address each patient as an individual with special needs and concerns. We are specialists in blending highly sophisticated care with a personal touch. Our obstetric team represents many years of obstetric experience and can address any need.
- Understanding how important it is for you to get to know and trust us. We will make every effort to earn your friendship and respect.
- Providing the time to get to know you so that we can help you in every way possible.
- Blending professionalism with sensitivity to your health history, special conditions and concerns.
- Respecting your time constraints and making every effort to honor your appointments.
- Keeping in contact with you to see how you are doing and returning your calls promptly.
- Understanding the importance of you becoming an active partner in your care and keeping you informed to help make the best decisions for you and your baby.
- Continually learning new approaches to manage pregnancy and childbirth so that you will always have the latest in obstetrical care.
- Our relationship with Brigham and Women’s Hospital, enables you to have your baby in an internationally recognized and acclaimed hospital known for its expertise in areas of women’s health.
We are proud to partner with Brigham & Women’s Hospital for a wide-range of childbirth education classes. To see a list of classes, enroll in a class or schedule a hospital tour, please visit BWH Childbirth Education.
Comprehensive obstetrics and prenatal care services
A new member of your family is always an exciting event. A healthy outcome begins with your care before, during and after your pregnancy. The services we provide at Brigham/Faulkner Ob/Gyn Associates address the complete spectrum of obstetric needs and include:
- Preconception planning
- Routine low-risk obstetrical management
- High-risk obstetrics and prenatal care
- Multiple gestations (twins or higher)
- IVF pregnancies
- Advanced maternal age
- Natural births, cesarean deliveries and VBAC’s
- Full range of labor anesthetics including epidurals
- In-office ultrasound
- Comprehensive in-office laboratory services
We look forward to becoming your Obstetrical care provider of choice
We would be thrilled and honored to be your partner in providing your obstetric care. For more information about our services or to schedule an appointment, please call 617-893-7003.
Pregnancy and Childbirth
Access our online library of topics related to pregnancy and childbirth.
What to expect throughout your pregnancy.
Safe Medications Chart
Reference our online Safe Medications Chart.
What to expect and more.
Information you need for a happy, healthy pregnancy.